Tuesday, June 10, 2014

2: Cinderella's Shoes/Foot Sweat

   So. Everybody's always asking, "If Cinderella's show fit so perfectly, why did it fall off?"

   Well maybe Cinderella had sweaty feet? I really wished that Disney would stop making these girls out as if they were the perfect beings ever. I'm sure Cinderella or Belle, or someone in there burped or shat on themselves at least once. But anyway, how about you try running in glass heels and not have one slip off due to a sweaty foot? I'm telling you, if we didn't have socks, we'd probably be doomed. I for one am a terrible runner and have recieved many low grades due to my non-participation in PE. It also didn't help that I mouthed off regularly to Mr. Meyers, the eighth grade gym teacher. :/ But hey, I'm 15. I've got time to improve.

  Also, who decided that the word "socks" should be spelled cks instead of an x. You're trying to make the English language as easy as possible, why not just make it an x? Gawsh. You're taking out three extra letters that are completely unneccesary. Along with the other words that end with those letters.

  Another question people commonly ask: "Do gangsters know that if they pull their pants up, they can run from the police faster?" 

   Yes, smartass. I am sure they're well aware of that fact. They're not idiots despite what most people believe.  What if they just bought some new jockstrap that they wanna show around? Maybe they think that if the policemen who see their underwear are impressed, they can get some time off in the big house. Lol. Hell, what if they're expensive tidy whities? If I bought some expensive underwear, I wouldn't even consider drooping. I'd just go pantsless. I swear to God I would. 

   So yeah, that's what was on my mind a few mintues ago. c;

~My
   

   

   

2 comments: