Tuesday, June 10, 2014

3: Hugs/Hot Dogs

   


  Who invented hugs? I mean, the first hug must have been so tremendously awkward.

   "What are you doing...? Why are you holding me?"

   "Shh, just trust me."

   Like, who thought it'd be a great idea to invade someone's personal bubble to be translated as a sign of affection? If you love someone, you'd want to make them feel free, not squished and awkward against your starch, rough, agitating Polo shirt. Ew.

   And along with hugs, claustrophobia was invented. -_-

   I don't think people realize what they're doing when they eat a hot dog. There is definitely a reason why some people don't eat pork...

   My odd mother thought it'd be a good idea to show me a factory farm video. For those of you sad, deprived-of-knowledge people out there who do not know what a factory farm video is, let me tell you.

   It is when someone records how a specific product is made, from the slaughtering of the animal to the packaging of the product into the plastic and shipped off to the stores of America. (Or wherever you happen to reside. c;)

  My mother showed me how hot dogs were made and LET ME TELL YOU. It is disgusting! I'm not going to get into the gory details because I want my sandwich to stay in my stomach but, they don't take anything out before they grind up the pig. They leave the eyes, the hooves, the tiny little itty bitty hairs. EVERYTHING. They don't even take out the probably pee-filled bladder. You're eating bones!

   And wanna know what makes it worse? Pig are like garbage disposals. They eat anything from poop to trash. You're basically eating a disease in a bun. Just.. ew.

  Which is why promptly after watching that video, I became a vegetarian for five months. But then Red Lobster called my name and I was a goner. But I still stay far, FAR away from hotdogs.

*shiver*

~My

1 comment:

  1. You know what is even sadder, some poeple know what is in a hotdog, and they still eat it.

    ReplyDelete