Saturday, June 7, 2014

1: The World of Blogging/ Embarassing Moments

   Let me start off by saying this. I hate awkward beginnings. So, I'm going to start this blog off as if I've been doing it for years. That way, it won't get awkward and everybody's just fidgeting and listening to crickets chirp. M'k? Kay.

   Everyone has that moment at school where the do something completely embarassing and they end up wishing that the floor could suck them under or that some crazy chainsaw-weilding man will come out of nowhere and kill them. Actually, I know a guy who could help you out with that...

   Mine, for example was in sixth grade. I was in anger managemnt class and everyone was seated in a tight, neat circle. I glanced down and noticed that the laces to my Chucks were undone. (And for the record, I'd sell my firstborn for all the Chucks in the world.) I wasn't feeling well at the time. My stomach was making odd, gurgling noises that I tried to conceal by folding my arms. So, when I bent down over my knees to tie the laces, the loudest fart known on the planet escaped my bum whole and had my cheeks exploding with blush blood like it was the fourth of July. That day I made it known that a mixed person could blush.

   Everybody, and I mean everybody, was staring and meanwhile I was squeezing my eyes shut and praying inside my head for God to smite me on the spot. The only good thing that came out of that day was that the gargling in my stomach stopped and I could breathe again without feeling like an earthquake was shaking my intestines around. But it honestly didn't matter because a whole new feeling of discomfort had settled into my stomach and it didn't leave for a whole forty-eight hours. UTTER EMBARRASMENT!!!!

   So, here's my question, in case you were wondering where I was headed with this. Why do we have these moments? Is it all apart of growing up? First your voice changes, then mounds of fat began to grow on your chest that harmonol boys become attracted to and then you begin the process of embaressmant? Or is it just God's simple way of saying hey, hot stuff, cool it? Or maybe, a witch a long time ago cursed every human ever born to suffer one embarassing moment to last a lifetime. If that's the case I would love to cleave that witch in half and light her insides on fire because I've definitely had my fair share of embaressing moments.

   So yeah. That's all I have for today. c; Later.

~My
 
(P.S. Sorry for the random monstrosity that is this blog thus far. I promise I'll get better as time goes on. )

 

   

1 comment: